I don’t like birthdays. Simple. I have many reasons.
- What is so special about coming to this world?
- You see a lot of issues just because you are here.
- You see pain and sufferings just because you are here.
- You wish you have control on certain problems, just because you happened to be here.
- Your work and issues related with that, just because you happened to be here.
- War and politics, you see just because you are here.
- You are helpless, just because you are here.
- Crime and death you see, just because you are here.
- You are bullied just because you are here
- You are always judged, just because you are here
- Your faith, believe, responsibilities all questioned, just because you are here.
- Your race, color, nationality all under review, just because you are here.
Above reasons I listed doesn’t mean I hate life. I love my life. I wonder why people celebrate birthdays not death. I think it should be other way around. Death should be celebrated. He or she finished her so called duty here on earth deserves to be celebrated. There are many beliefs out there states, we are send here for a reason. I do not see anything, why people are here creating lot of hatred? Is that the reason why God send us here? Then I will say birthdays are the worst day in ones life. These days people fight each other in the name or religion, faith, country, color, race and even for possessions. No love. Screw birthdays my friends. I am scared for my children. This world is going in the direction where there will be no love left.
I always said, I will write to encourage positiveness. I hope writing this will make some people to think about love. We people should love each other. Then birthdays will find its meaning. Till then, I think deathday is the one we should celebrate.
Loved my writing. Please do buy my experiences in a book format. Link below.