I want to invite you to join DROPLETS book launch task force! A book’s success depends a lot on word of mouth and grassroots marketing, so the purpose of this force is simple. LET’s be real here. I am not a well known writer or famous. I am asking everyone to help me get the word out about the book before – and immediately after – the August 8 launch. There are four key areas where I think you all could take action which will really help me to launch my 2 years of labor. Scroll down to check out ideas and actions you can take to get involved and help me. You can do as much as you want, but even one action will make a big difference. Highly appreciated.
If you’re interested in joining the task force, please follow my blog and connect to me with your full name and address so I can provide you with a complimentary e book. Please do that via contact page on this blog site.
– Do you know any radio or podcast hosts that might be interested in interviewing me about DROPLETS? Please connect them to me or suggest my book for discussion.
– Do you belong to a club or organization that would be interested in a guest speaker? I’d love to speak to them if they are close to Vancouver. OR I could do video call with them.
-If you see my book in any stores after August 8 please share that picture to me or post it in Instagram, tag authorajaynair when you do that.
-Do you know any local magazines, where they are looking for new book feature. Please suggest me. I can send them my book release information.
Word of Mouth
– Suggest DROPLETS to your libraries and independent bookstores near you (click here to find outlets near you)
– Pitch DROPLETS at your next book club meeting
– Suggest the book to your friends and acquaintances.
Social media ( Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,Facebook, Reddit and Youtube)
– Link to your reviews on Amazon, GoodReads, etc.
– Post about the book and your impressions
– Comment, share, and repost updates about DROPLETS on your social media accounts.
– Use #DROPLETS, #authorajaynair #memoirs in your posts
Book Reviews (Note: the earliest a review can be posted on any site is August 8) – PLEASE KEEP THAT DATE IN MIND.
– Rate and review Droplets on Amazon, GoodReads, Barnes and Noble, Booksamillion and other platforms
– Write reviews on August 8 – 22 (if you review in early August, be sure to mention you received an advanced copy so they know you’re legit!)
Thank you! I appreciate you all so much. Ajay Nair.